UK based Q-Group Technology, creators of My Project Q, have launched their new estimating platform to the contractor market place. This addition to the Q-Group technology suite illustrates the company’s initiative in building powerful mobile estimating experiences for contractors worldwide.
With more than 2000 signed up in the initial nine-month soft launch Q-Group is paving the way for change in the rapidly expanding and competitive SME contractor market. QContractor provides contractors across multiple industries with a completely free, quick and simple solution for capturing customer requirements, turning them instantly into estimates.
“We have a very clear objective,” says Matt Dodd, CEO of Q-Group. “We will support contractors by spearheading the transition to technology in the SME marketplace. Our biggest competitor is change, thousands of contractors are sick of estimating, and yet so many resist the change to technology. We understand this, which is why we are focusing on one key area, estimating. QContractor supports contractors by making the transition as easy as possible to set up and use as they gradually take on technology to fulfil what has always been a pen to paper exercise”.
The new web-based console can be set-up to manage the products and services sold, including labour breakdown, within minutes.
QContractor is designed to focus purely on creating and delivering estimates quickly and professionally to customers. It’s completely free, and it’s available now.
• Free cloud based estimating software – it’s not full of adverts and it really is free to use
• Quick setup – take minutes not hours. Short help videos will guide you through the process
• Web console to manage products and services. Use the templates provided to set your stall
• Mobile app to use on the go, saving you time normally spent writing things down
• Instant reports straight from the app. Give your customer the information they want, immediately
• Secure hosting on industry leading global platforms. Safe and quick, ensuring zero downtime and maximum performance anywhere in the world