In The Stream
Supporting all SD and HD resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz and stereo audio, the NHD-230-TX offers separate AV encoding and streaming protocol options galore, including LAN or WiFI streaming to third party players such as VLC and KODI for a wide variety of applications such as education, presentation and residential.
• Standard H.264 PoE encoder for streaming to PCs, IPTVs, set-tip boxes, tablets and smartphones.
• Supports all input video resolutions up to 1929x1200.
• UDP, RTP, unicast and multicast streaming support.
• Supports up to 10 simultaneous unicast RSTP sessions and unlimited multicast sessions (requires a managed network).
• Separate video and audio encoder bitrate control.
• Simple web based configuration.