With a vast array of hybrid optical HDMI cables now available in the market WyreStorm had to raise the bar when it came to offer the only signal extension option that ticks every box in the HDMI specification.
WyreStorm’s HAOC cables have been designed with next generation 4K UHD and HDR content in mind to deliver uncompressed up to 24Gbps HDMI content at distances up to 50m/164ft using the latest optical transmission technology. Independent testing has shown that both ARC and HDR performance leaves competing cables behind owing to the superior build quality and materials.
Each model of HAOC cable is rigorously tested to push their tolerance limits ensuring they can withstand the strains of install. In developing this next generation cable, Wyrestorm stretched, crushed, slammed, bent, twisted and wound this cable to ensure it would outperform those that attempt to produce something as good as a WyreStorm HAOC.
The shorter length models, like the 10m, 15m, and 20m cables all include CL3 or FT4 fire safety ratings, while the longer lengths, such as 30m, 40m and 50m have a stricter fire safety rating such as CPR, Plenum, or FT6 to meet the higher standards required by commercial and education applications, depending on location.
While at InfoComm stop by the WyreStorm showcase at #4561 to see more on the HAOC series and all it has to offer.
• Uncompressed optical transmission of 24Gbps HDMI content at 4K/60 4:4:4 and HDR at 60Hz
• Compatible with latest HDR standards including HLG, HDR-10+ and Dolby Vision
• Perfect for use in environments with excessive EM or RF interference
• Removable Type-A HDMI head and 14mm/0.55-inch Type-D HDMI head provides easy installation
• ARC and CEC enabled for true native HDMI communication
• Supports HDCP 2.2 content encryption
• Supplied coiled on spool for easy installation
• CPR Certified for fire safety (LSZH, non-PVC)