New from Simaudio, the MOON 860A v2 Power Amplifier is a balanced differential dual-mono Power Amplifier that provides both exceptional transparency and a remarkable musical soundstage.
The 860A v2 is a true evolution on earlier designs and incorporates trickle-down technologies from the massive 888 Power Amplifier. MOON custom transistors, in conjunction with their award-winning zero- global feedback amplifier topology are key factors behind the fabulous sonic attributes of the 860A v2.
Rated at 225W per channel in dual-mono mode, or 750W in monaural mode, the 860A v2 will mate seamlessly with virtually any loudspeaker, allowing it to reach its full sonic potential.
Paired with a MOON preamplifier, the results are transparent, detailed and accurate with huge dynamics and an effortless bottom end.
• Monaural operation via rear-panel switch
• DC-coupled design with DC-servo control for greatest transparency
• Switchable AC-coupling for best match with a variety of preamplifiers
• Output stable into any load impedance
• Class A power output up to 5-Watts
• Very high damping factor for superior musical dynamics, speaker control
and refined harmonic accuracy and timbre