Invision now has RTI’s new remote control, the T4x, in stock. The class-leading T4x is the flagship of the award-winning wireless interface line-up from RTI. Precision engineered with a 4-inch high-resolution capacitive touchscreen, essential hard-touch buttons, and a completely customisable interface, the user will enjoy simple, intuitive control and superb ergonomics. Perfectly suited for the home or office, the T4x sets the standard in wireless control with advanced features including grip sensors, Wi-Fi and dual RF.
• Flush-mount, 4-inch high-resolution capacitive LCD touchscreen (480x800 pixels).
• Thin, sleek design with superb ergonomics.
• Two-way control using 2.4GHz (Zigbee®) and RTI control components.
• Dual RF transmission capability uses 433MHz and 2.4GHz (utilizing Zigbee® technology).
• Integrated 802.11b/g/n wireless Ethernet enables viewing MJPEG video, wireless program updates, enhanced
two-way control and more.
• Integrated grip sensors keep the remote awake while in use.*
• Accelerometer provides “instant-on” control.*
• Twenty assignable/programmable keypad buttons for commonly used functions.
• Cursor button allows simple scrolling list navigation.
• System includes a Lithium-Ion battery and docking station.
• Transmits IR and RF (or both - on a single button press).
• Extremely wide IR transmitting frequency range.
• Completely customizable and programmable.
• Non-volatile Flash memory stores system configuration, even when power is not present.
*Grip sensors and accelerometer cannot be used simultaneously.
KA8 and KA11 touch screens
Invision is also stocking RTI’s stunning KA8 and KA11 touch screens. The KA8 and KA11 provide simple intuitive control and combine vivid widescreen LCD displays with integrated capacitive touchscreens to allow fast-touch response and gesture control. At 11.6 inches, the KA11 features RTI’s largest touch panel display to date and offers full HD (1920×1080) resolution. The KA8 is the company’s first 8-inch touch panel, offers WXGA (1280×800) resolution and has been optimised for installations that demand a smaller screen.