Product Demonstrator / Training Specialist
Listed: Wednesday, July 27, 2016
KEF is acknowledged worldwide as a leading manufacturer of high quality audio products to the consumer market. With emphasis on technical excellence, innovation and stylish design, the company provides leading edge solutions for the hi-fi, home theatre, digital music system and custom installation markets.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in their training and/or presenting career. Ideally you will have a technical or engineering background and be knowledgeable about audio products and their technologies. Experience in the Hi-Fi or associated CE industries is an advantage although not essential.
Responsibilities and key activities:
• Extensive travel within the Asia-Pacific region
• Creation and delivery of presentations on KEF products and technologies
• Training of internal and external staff on KEF products and demonstration techniques
• Running demonstrations at trade and consumer exhibitions
• Maintaining an ever changing library of high quality demonstration material for both high resolution audio and home cinema applications
• Taking part in new product launches
• Managing the product review process with key members of the press
• Be able to present complementary products to KEF in terms of standards, operation, and advance setting techniques (vision/electronics)
The successful candidate will be dynamic, educated to A level standard, be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and have the drive to succeed in the role with a can-do attitude. The ability to work on your own initiative, sometimes under pressure, and be self-motivated along with maintaining confidentiality and a professional approach at all times is crucial to this job. If you have the flexibility and determination to make a success of this demanding role and are eligible, or can be eligible to work in Hong Kong please send your CV via the email link.
No Agencies Please