Made Of Win
2017 is already proving to be quite the success for Crestron, celebrating an impressive series of wins both here in the UK and at ISE, including the InAVation Awards, CE Pro Top New Technology (TNT) Awards and SVI’s own Install & Technology Solutions Awards (ITSA) Awards.
Starting the year in style, Crestron’s stunning showroom at the Design Centre Chelsea Harbour won our prestigious ITSA Award for Best Showroom 2016 in January, whilst ISE saw Crestron lap up an astonishing five awards for a number of its solutions at the 2017 CE Pro TNT Awards:
• Digital Signage Solutions: Digital Graphics Engine 200
• Matrix Switchers: 3-Series 4K60 DigitalMedia Presentation Systems
• Control Systems: TSW 60 Series
• Power Conditioning, Surge Suppression, and Energy Solutions: Crestron PC-300
• Control and Automation: TSW 60 Series
Crestron also scooped the InAVation award for Technology for Smart Buildings with its PinPoint solution, an app which allows users to reserve meeting spaces through the use of PinPoint Proximity Detection Beacons.
That’s quite the collection; and it’s only February…