Are You Experienced?
Kaiser of automation kit, Crestron, is upgrading its EMEA Experience Centres to reflect the full range of new products launched in 2017. Strengthening its position at the forefront of the AV industry, Crestron’s flagship EMEA Experience Centre, in Cobham, UK is the first to receive the latest updates.
Designed to showcase both corporate and residential technologies in a fully immersive environment, Crestron dealers, consultants and end users will be able to experience and use the facilities to demonstrate the power of Crestron solutions.
“As a global leader we pride ourselves on supporting our dealers with the best facilities we can so that they can succeed in a competitive marketplace. The updated experience centres will provide all the latest technologies so that they can provide the best solutions for their clients.” said Petra van Meeuwen, Media Relations Director at Crestron.
Key updates to Cobham include:
• The latest generation DigitalMedia; the DM NVX series. The only end-to-end, secure solution that delivers 4K60, 4:4:4, and HDR over standard 1Gb Ethernet, the new DM NVX Series also features USB 2.0 routing, built-in DSP, and all-in-one encoding/decoding.
• The sleek, all-in-one console Crestron Mercury™ has been installed demonstrating that any space can be transformed into a highly effective collaboration area. It combines all the must-have conferencing and collaboration features employees need, along with the fast, secure cloud provisioning and management required by IT managers.
• The all new room availability hallway sign SSW illuminating bright green to indicate an available room, and red to indicate an occupied room. The SSW is perfectly visible from up to 15-metres away and yet highly energy efficient, utilising less than 2W.
• The new 3-series 4K60 DigitalMedia Presentation Systems with built in AirMedia for wireless presentation functionality and a higher-powered amplifier, including 4K60 full support for HDC 2.2 and Control Subnet.
• Crestron Fusion® featuring Global Device Monitoring, Data Collection and Reporting, Room Scheduling and Remote Help Desk is also on display, allowing integrators to see benefits Crestron can bring to their clients.
• In addition Crestron touchscreens have been upgraded to the impressive new TSW-X60 range, allowing staff and visitors seamless control across the office and experience environment. This new intuitive series of advanced technology combines high power performance with high level security and boasts the benefit of a faster and more powerful internal processor along with new features that deliver big benefits.